Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Handling SAT

SAT . It stands for whatever you want to put it for . For your information , I've been given a chance by Mr Yu Jin to experience SAT 1 last week . But , this time it was not the usual SAT , kind like pc based SAT . Anyway after all , its been quite disaster for me . sigh . I don't really enjoy my first marks in SAT to be honest . Dissapointment :( The exact word to describe my SAT marks . The vocab part and the grammar part was the hardest to me and I realize I need to work hard in overcoming the problem . Nevertheless , I will hold Mr Yu Jin words and fight for good marks in future SAT . Not that future by the way . I try to be positive and I will work hard to raise my SAT marks . For sure . Keep my word and kill me if i don't do well later . SAT is just around the corner and it's already knocking my door .

From my experience , I never do well in my first attempt in any fields . I still remember when my first try in attempting rugby . It was seriously suck . But , I put an ample efforts toward it , listen to others words and train hard . Finally I achieved my target , that was becoming a good player . I learned something very meanigful from that particular experience , that was , we must put our best effort in achieving our dream . Our goal . And I firmly believe that nothing impossible in this world .

So , here i try to remind myself again , that whatever obstacles ( mainly SAT ) that I facing with now , I will be always working hard to get rid of it and achieve what I want to achieve . To my friends , my classmates and my lecturers , I need your support . Because I believe without the support from you guys , I will never touch my dream or even smell it (if the dream can be smell) . So far , you guys have been a fantastic supporter and friend to me . I wish and pray to God that we , section 02 , will do the best in our upcoming SAT 1 test . :)

Smile and always smile :)
Alif Ahmad

2 comments:

  1. apsal alif vs syahir?haha anyway.. bende yg baru mmg ar susah kalo ko x work hard..tp ko kn 9a1 student gerenti hebat nye.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anis, blog nie kire one of the assignment . so kene bwat 1 blog per 2 person . ssh bai

    ReplyDelete